Kettle Magazine - written by student journalists
In addition to the incredible content that Kettle produces online, we also create a printed magazine. Some of the content can also be found on the website but some of it is unique to the magazine.
The magazines are published every few months and each has a unique theme.
This is the frist printed edition of the 2017 and cerainly one of the best editions we've ever published. Contents includes articles writtne by Kettle writers and editors as well as some special guest writers.
- Why we need to enbrace anti-heroines
- Interview with author, Christopher Ritchie
- 5 New Year city breaks on a student budget
- Quarter life crises - why life begins at 23!
- What it's like to be a young woman in 2017
- Moving forward with fashion for the New Year
And for journo students we have:
- Four stories & a dilemma: The tale of journalism in the modern age
- Transitioning to freelance journalism
- What is it like studying journalism in London?
Aaaand there's loads more besides.....
Order your copy now and a lovely postal worker will schloop it onto your front door mat in a few days time :o)