Kettle’s printed, student magazine is written by student journalists from around the UK. In addition to the incredible content that Kettle produces online, we also create a printed student magazine. The magazine is published every quarter and some editions have a unique theme. Some of the articles can also be found on the website but most of it is unique to the magazine.
This edition is packed with all kinds of fabulous articles, including:
- How and why you should use less plastic
- Olivier award winner and star of Hamilton, Giles Terrera
- Has Instagram changed the way we holiday?
- Hate to Love Island – the dark side of reality TV
- Where are they now – former Kettle Editor, Lindsay Dodgson
And for journalism students we have:
- How to report on a murder
- Career advice from several seasoned journalists
- How to find your niche as a journalist
- A guide to having a great social media presence
- Does journalism have an “Image problem“?
…and soooo much more besides.
If you want to subscribe to the magazine on Patreon, we’ll throw in some other goodies, too.
Order your copy now and a lovely postal worker will schloop it onto your front door mat in a few days time :o)