Kettle’s printed, student magazine is written by student journalists from around the UK. In addition to the incredible content that Kettle produces online, we also create a printed student magazine. The magazine is published every quarter and some editions have a unique theme. Some of the articles can also be found on the website but most of it is unique to the magazine.
This edition is packed with all kinds of fabulous articles, including:
- Sexism in the music industry
- 2019’s Brightest Women – who to look out for.
- Interview with New Statesman deputy editor, George Eaton
- The rise of political extremism
- Snowflake generation
- The divine Jameela Jamil
- Former Kettle Editor, Emil Murray – what is she doing now?
And for journalism students we have:
- In defence of local news
- IPSO – how what and why
- ADVICE page for budding journos
- The BOAR’s editor, Elliot Mulligan
- Write for a living without being a journalist
- Press releases, how to get them right
…and soooo much more besides.
Order your copy now and a lovely postal worker will schloop it onto your front door mat in a few days time :o)
Get your hands on the latest edition
Subscribe, pay once and get each edition as soon as it’s published
We have a small number of previous edition still available. If you wish to purchase one of these, please email us at: email@example.com and tell us which edition you would like.