Kettle’s printed, student magazine is written by student journalists from around the UK. In addition to the incredible content that Kettle produces online, we also create a printed student magazine. The magazine is published every quarter and contains content that you won’t find online.
This edition is packed with all kinds of fabulous articles, including:
- Disinformation in Hong Kong
- INTERVIEW: The Guardian’s Gary Younge
- When reading gets competitive
- Universal Basic Income – the magic bullet?
- Christians against Christian nationalism
- Youth & climate change
- INTERVIEW: Sam Peckett, Co-Editor of aAh! Magazine
- Where are they now – former kettle editor, Andrew Musgrove
And for journalism students we have:
- How to be a journalist and an introvert
- How I got into journalism (and how you can too)
- How to study whilst working
- Being politically aware as a journalist
- ADVICE PAGE: Tips from our panel of experts
- Reporting on Islam
- Working for an outlet you disagree with?…and soooo much more besides.
Order your copy now and a lovely postal worker will schloop it onto your front door mat in a few days time :o)
Get your hands on the latest edition
Subscribe, pay once and get each edition as soon as it’s published
We have a small number of previous edition still available. If you wish to purchase one of these, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which edition you would like.